• Membership Drive Winners!
The 2018 membership drive's first drawing winner for a $25 Bass Pro gift certificate is David Baker of Colorado. The supporting member winner of a $25 gift certificate from Gun Dog Supply is Paul Ehlers, also of Colorado.
There's still time to enter the drawing by joining or renewing your membership. See below for details.
• 2018 Membership Drive now under way!
For all 2018 memberships and renewals received by October 31, 2017, CEB-US will send members a complimentary club logo patch and club logo decal in appreciation for your continued support. In addition, all membership classifications will be entered in monthly drawings (Oct.-Dec.) for Bass Pro Shops gift cards. Supporting Members will receive two club patches, two club decals, and a CEB-US pin. Additionally, Supporting Members will be automatically entered in drawings each month with gifts from other vendors such as Filson and Gun Dog Supply. Drawing winners will be announced the first week of October, November, and December for all memberships received the month before, AND members will remain in the drawing pool throughout the membership drive. Sign up early as a Supporting Member for the best chances to win! See how to join or renew online here...
• A new page has been added to the CEB-US.org web site to recognize Supporting Members whose generosity and continuing support of the Club is greatly appreciated. See the new Supporting Members page...
• CEB-US National Conclave, Annual Meeting, Field Trials and Specialty Show was held March 24 - 26, 2017.
Results of Field Trials and Specialty Show
• 2018 Membership Drive includes gifts and opportunities for prizes.
• New Supporting Members page added to CEB-US.org web site.
• Join or renew your CEB-US membership using the online application form and submit your credit card or PayPal payment.
• CEB-US National Field Trials scheduled for October has been canceled.
• Fred Overby discusses the Epagneul Breton on The Hunting Dog Podcast, an enjoyable and enlightening look at the history of the Epagneul Breton and American Brittany in the United States and France.
• The Club de l'Epagneul Magazine editor asks that members send photos and stories for future issues to CEB Publications.
• Members are invited to update their dogs' titles, TAN awards and other achievements. Send copies or photos of award certificates to the web site committee.
Meetings - Agendas